Friday, May 29, 2009

Meet the Parents

So my brother and his girlfriend came to Texas to visit for several days. He flew in to Austin and hung out with us plus my dad and we did the must do’s for Austin. Trudys. Chuy’s. Barton Springs. Bone Daddy’s….Ok, so maybe Bone Daddy’s isn’t an Austin staple, but my dad and brother (and hubby) love that place. It’s like Hooters with bbq and instead of the tan tights the girls wear short ass shorts and frilly socks with mary janes. Much classier. :)

We had a blast and I gotta say that my brother’s girlfriend is a keeper. She wasn’t only super nice and knows the lyrics to every single song we heard, but she was able to keep up with the nutty family that we are. By “we”, I mean my brother, sister and dad. My mom and I are the normal ones…for the most part. :) First off, she has super patience to put up with my brother back in Tacoma. He’s a farting machine and will straight up fart in a store while he’s standing next to her, walk away and leave her with the staunch and for others to think she was the one that farted. My sister felt up her boobs the first day they met (I was a little jealous…they were purchased!). My dad pissed off the pool deck at our condo community (public space!) in broad day light and in front of the gf. I’ll admit that I picked blackheads off my dad’s back in front of her, but she seemed pretty interested as she hovered over me to watch me do it. All in all, we all had a good time. I think she enjoyed our kookiness and hospitality. She seems like a good, wholesome girl. Her dad was in the military for years and her parents are still together…AND she has fake boobs. Those are some good stats right there. :) Hopefully my brother doesn’t fart himself towards a break up because we all loved her. There was no mention of his wife (or ex-wife) so I can’t tell you if he’s still married or not. I’ll leave that for another conversation when he comes back down in July. Ta Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment