Friday, August 21, 2009

It's time...

I haven't been out of work for more than 3 months and I'm already itching to get back to work. I dusted off my resume this week and will be running around town next week to convince, bribe and beg for a job in an industry of which I have no experience in. I do have managerial and project management experience and I've led teams and presented to clients, so I'm hoping these qualities are enough to get my foot through the door. I really so want to be in the spa industry.

In addition to wanting to work again, it's really important that I start socializing the monster. We are together everyday, every hour and there is not really any outside interaction. We entertain ourselves all day and it's time for her to learn to be around others for a block of time.

Back to shape update - I was getting lazy because the pounds were coming off fast due to breastfeeding. My goal was 145 pounds by August 29th. Welp, that's next week and I'm 2.5 lbs away. I'm already smaller in size than I was before the pregnancy, but man am I jello! I seriously need to get some tone back, so I'll be working on that...when time allows! Sometime inbetween my new job, caring for my baby and husband and cleaning. :)

Ciao4now

No comments:

Post a Comment