Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Confessions and Shout-outs

I've been feeling real bad about the lack of posts I'm doing on my blog. You'd think I have more time to do so now that I'm a stay at home mom. Truth is, that little baby is keeping me tied up. I used to think that when she naps, I can clean or write, but I've surprisingly been taking naps at the same time. I've never been a napper, so it's very new...not to mention lovely! There's also all the updating I'm doing on Facebook and Twitter, so sometimes I forget to show love on here. But I'm going to try to get better about writing more. There are some reviews I'd like to post on stretchmark creams and new makeup I've recently tried. Be sure to visit every once and again...

Fashion Week in Austin kicked off last night and I had a blast. We visited a couple of places, but by far my fav was Waterstone Aesthetics on Guadalupe near campus. A lovely pair owns the place and I'd love to go back for treatments or a cut/color. Good luck and congratulations on the new baby, Waterstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment