Thursday, July 23, 2009

Intervention for Twitter?

I am completely and utterly obsessed with Twitter. For those of you that have been living under a rock, Twitter is the latest social networking obsession of the world. Children, adults and businesses are twitter-crazy. Businesses especially have found Twitter to be such a wonderful and successful tool to reach people. It's insane! Newspapers, emails and television news are all now a second thought because of how quick information travels and to so many people at once with Twitter.

I spend every other minute watching my crackberry to see if the light is blinking, which indicates I a new tweet has come in. I have to hold myself back from tweeting all day. I feel a high when someone responds to or retweets my tweets. It's all crazy. But I love it. I use it to read up on what my friends are doing, which is similar to Facebook but Twitter is more of an IM style because of how fast information flows. :) I also use Twitter for education purposes. You will find experts of all sorts, including Dr. Oz and Jillian Michael's, and you can follow them to read up on their latest advice, findings, research, etc. I'm into skincare right now and it's unbelievable how much I have learned in the last months from just reading tweets. Check me out (partlycloudi) sometime and the other folks I follow. It's all day, FREE entertainment.

Catchalaters,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment